Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Viral Chickens


About a week or so ago, I was checking out Friends Activity on Ravelry, as you do. I noticed that one of my friends was looking at this pattern for Chicken Egg Cozies. I thought they were so cute, that I send the link to Jennifer thinking that she might like them. What I didn't know was that it was to become an obsession not only with her, but with my entire knitting group. I believe that several others are making them as we speak. I am hoping that we can get them all together tomorrow at our weekly meet-up. 


I'm not sure what it is about them, Jennifer says that they are "Happy". That's true, but I just can't stop thinking of the name "Chicken Egg Cozy". Its just hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing when I was sewing them up, the shape is perfect.   


Here is my little crowd








Don't you love the little combs on top of their heads. 



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Look at your peppy peep of chickadees! They are so cute.